Charles Cotter Recently Passed Away
BILL COTTER is no longer maintaining this websiteMail firstname.lastname@example.org
Gets Your Home Sold Fast and For the Highest Price
Experience Mass Web Influence92 percent of home buyers use the internet to aid their search. That’s why Charles Cotter:
- Gets your home in front of 100,000 potential home buyers including international buyers.
- Has 9,475 Twitter follower of some of the biggest names in real estate, builders like Richmond American Homes and Full Brokerages Like Remax. Follow Him Here
- Maximizes social media and search engine exposure more than 99% of All Realtors®
- Markets your home across hundreds of real estate websites
Interesting Facts About Charles Cotter, The Founder:
- Sold 23 Houses In One Day (Pecan Creek Area San Tan Valley)
- Sold as Many as 56 homes in 1 month (In Various Locations)
- One of the few realtors with a bachelor’s degree in Real Estate (from ASU)
- Has taken more classes on contracts than many lawyers
- Real Estate Broker License for 20+ years
- Biggest deal he ever sold is $15,000,000 which is a residential project in San Tan Valley
- Biggest Deal Recently Sold $1 million plus (off of Ellsworth and Queen Creek)
- Most net profit made for an investor on one deal is $1.6 million (Higley and Guadalupe in Gilbert)
- Most net profit he made for himself off of 1 deal was $1.3 million.
- First two years of real estate put over $23,567,000 worth of property in escrow where the average realtor does less than $1,000,000.
- Has invested in over $10,000,000 in real estate himself over the last 10 years.
- Earned His Eagle Scout.
The first step to buying or selling a home is contacting Charles Cotter. Let him know your situation and he will let you know if he is the right person to help you or not. Call him now at 480-205-9080 or email him at email@example.com.
I’m sorry to inform everyone that Charles passed away October 30th, 2014. He helped thousands of people improve their lives with “where they live” and made sure his daughter and 4 sons and his 14 grand children always knew he loved them. He is missed. Bill Cotter closed out most his deals and no longer operates this website.