You Are Invited To The Open House This Saturday (April 11th) From 10:00AM to 1:00PM
- 4 Bedrooms + Den + Loft+ Sitting Room/3.5 Baths
- 3,012 Square Feet
- 3 Car Garage
- Premium Corner Lot / Premium Upgrades
- List Price: $299,900
Interesting Facts About Charles Cotter, The Founder:
- Sold 23 Houses In One Day (Pecan Creek Area San Tan Valley)
- Sold as Many as 56 homes in 1 month (In Various Locations)
- One of the few realtors with a bachelor’s degree in Real Estate (from ASU)
- Has taken more classes on contracts than many lawyers
- Real Estate Broker License for 20+ years
- Biggest deal he ever sold is $15,000,000 which is a residential project in San Tan Valley
- Biggest Deal Recently Sold $1.3 million (off of Ellsworth and Queen Creek)
- Most net profit made for an investor on one deal is $1.6 million (Higley and Guadalupe in Gilbert)
- First two years of real estate put over $23,567,000 worth of property in escrow where the average realtor does less than $1,000,000.
- Has invested in over $10,000,000 in real estate himself over the last 10 years.
- He is the only realtor of his kind in Arizona.
FOR HOME OWNERS WHO ARE THINKING ABOUT POSSIBLY SELLING THEIR GILBERT HOME IN THE NEAR FUTURE...
Find Out How Much Your Home is Really Worth…It’s FREE
Nobody wants to sell their home for an “average” price… but MOST home valuations, wether from automatic websites or from local realtors, come back as an “average”. Many factors effect how much a home sells for and it’s not just the upgrades. It’s also how the home is marketed, how well it shows… factors that can be created. It also matters how the real estate market is trending in your local area. By clicking the button below, our Automatic valuation system will give you the best price possible for your home that includes:
– The Current Trends in the Gilbert Real Estate Market Not Normally Considered In Automatic Home Valuations
– That Your Home Will Have The Best Marketing
– That Your Home Will Be In The Ideal Showing Condition
I’m sorry to inform everyone that Charles passed away October 30th, 2014. He helped thousands of people and families improve their lives with “where they live” and made sure his daughter and 4 sons and his 14 grand children always knew he loved them. He is missed.
Bill Cotter is still an active realtor listing the property featured above.